martes, 13 de enero de 2009

Otep - Dedicated to my enemy


"You have 7 more seconds to decipher your life,before my tongue becomes a blade and your brain gets sliced.
I warned you before,I'm addicted to war,
I was prayin' for Armageddon on the day I was born..

3pds. 4oz. 7 weeks premature
perfectly flawed and perfectly impure

See,it was a night of lies
it was a sick,quick,compromise
it was... the devil in his eyes
it was... innocence slithering down her thighs
it was... it was his fuckin fist into ah...
[three hard blows into her side]
INTO HER FUCKIN SIDE..

And why?Cuz there was a baby,
Barely 3 Months alive.
But I SURVIVED...
To stubborn to succumb to the drippin jaws of the DOMINANT PARADIGM...

I speak out of turn
I taugh myself everything that I ever needed to learn,which is:I don't have to be anything.. BUT ME
Napalm bright,celebrating the burn..

See,I'm supposed to be weak and depleted,my uniqueness,erased and deleted
I'm supposed to be a fist and a bruise,nothing left inside and nothing left to lose

They want me to be a breeder
Not a thinker
Not a leader
A sermonless disciple to a desperate,demented preacher
NO VOICE! NO CHOICE!

...but I WILL FAIL THEM!!
I have no need for their acceptance,their limits,their lies
I learned to hate from YOU!
I am your most BELOVED.. BLASPHEMOUS.. CHILD..." 

Otep Shamaya

1 comentarios:

You're not in this alone dijo...

Lamentablemente me identifico demasiado en la mayoria de las cosas que dice.

Ojala vuelva a Chile.



Gracias por lo de hoy.